4.10.2010

Freebies of the week

FREE B's
Click to enlarge all pics

Free T-shirt from Aeropostale with a print out of seventeen.com's homepage. I haven't tried it yet but shall tomorrow. I heard they're being hard about the page having to be from the REAL magazine so print this out... it clearly states that you can use the homepage print out:))) Shall update tomorrow!

I went to Kmart today (double coupons week=double any coupon up to two dollars) and got two CG eyeshadow palettes for free as well as eyedrops from Visine. The sale ended today so I didn't have time to blog about it:(

Eyeshadows were $4.99 and doubled coupon for $2 (doubled=$4) plus another $1 off CG coupon found on Maxfactor products at Kmart.

The one on the left is the CG eyeshadow quad from the Queen collection in desert bronze #0225 and the one on the right is CG eye enhancer in tropical fusion #205. Swatched once on bare skin. They're more pigmented I think in real life. The desert bronze is very glittery.

Worn today...


Juicy Tubes Jelly in Miracle

Still can get your eyelashes from Revlon for $.99 with insert coupon for $5 off in little booklet at Walgreens. It's valid til the 21st of this month!

Dude I love honey walnut shrimp! Well here's a coupon for a side of it for free with a purchase of a 2 or 3 piece meal at PANDA EXPRESS!

I want lashblastfusion, like now. The cheapest price I can find it at is $8 at CVS with a extra rewards card.

Using crappy drying out diorshow...I'm really into the gross, clumpy lashes with minimal makeup these days. I use literally 15 coats of the stuff. Keepin it crispy.


No comments:

Post a Comment